IFAIR cooperates with a variety of partners on a project-based and institutional level. Our partners come from international relations, the civil society and the media.
Think Tanks & Academia
Circle of Friends
IFAIR’s friends are those people who followed and supported its development from the start, who contributed to IFAIR and critically reflected on its future potentials. Many of them have already been part of IFAIR events by giving a lecture, participating in a roundtable or chairing a workshop. They are invaluable to our work and therefore honorary members of IFAIR e.V.
- Corinna Coupette is a doctoral student in law and research associate at Max Planck Institute for Tax Law and Public Finance. She is former Regional Director for “Subsaharan Africa”.
- Jana Dotschkal, regional manager Brazil at the Lateinamerika Verein, the networking and information platform for German companies with business interests in Latin America. She is former Regional Director for “Latin America & Carribean”.
- Leonard Ghione works for Commerzbank in New York City, USA. He is former Regional Director for “North America”.
- Dr. Klaus Hachmeier, Economist, Co-ordinator Iraq Middle East and Africa Division, Global Relations Secretariat, OECD Paris.
- Lukas Keller is former Regional Director for “Latin America & Carribean”.
- Rima-Maria Rahal, research fellow at Max Planck Institute for Research on Collective Goods, is former officer for resource development.
- Dr. Nicole Renvert, Member of the Management Board Asia Pacific Committee of German Business (APA), Berlin.
- Dr. Ralf Retter, advisor in the G8/G20 unit and the sherpa office at the German Chancellery.
- Susanne Schwarz, founding member of IFAIR and former bord member, MPP programme at the John F. Kennedy School of Government at Harvard University.
- Dr. Susan Stewart, deputy head of Research Division Eastern Europe and Eurasia, German Institute for International and Security Affairs.
- Ambassador Dr. Hinrich Thölken, Permanent Representative to the UN Organizations in Rome, German Federal Foreign Office.